Dear Wish Things Were Different,
In any situation, the only thing we can change is ourselves.
We cannot undo anything in the past. We can only deal with the present and how we respond to it, so the key to overcoming our present troubles is to change ourselves and our responses to them.
This is one of the many reasons why asking Jesus into your life changes everything. He changes YOU! The more you understand about Him, the more empowered and positive or changed you become.
If you have asked Jesus into your life, scroll down to find a partial list of new realities for this day and every day. Print them then repeat them aloud to yourself for 40 days.
Accepting these you realities about yourself will make both positive changes
in you and in
everything you do.
Say Aloud To Find The New You:
WORDS FROM LINDA:
Please, do not take your life. Please allow time and God to heal your heart. I know that you are hurting. But others have been where you are, including me, and have walked, one step at a time, out of the darkness.
You will too. You are going to make it.
To read more about my story,
Here's what I recommend to you:
1. We need other believers for encouragement. Find a church home. See if you can find a small Bible study of people in your age range. Call some of the bigger churches in your area and see if they have anything to offer for your age group. This could be a home Bible study or a Sunday school class.
2. Listen to inspirational music. There's a lot of Christian music in different styles. Maybe you've got a great Christian radio station in your area or maybe you can find one on the web that plays a style of Christian music that speaks to you like http://www.klove.com/listen/. You can also go to a Christian bookstore and listen to their CDs until you find something that helps you to feel worshipful.
3. Read the book, Purpose Driven Life. This is a great Bible study and you need to have the Word in your life every day.
4. Take time to read the Bible. If you don't have a Bible, there are versions available on the web that you can download.
6. Read the instant download, Grief Relief.
7. Listen to free, encouraging downloads at www.BestCDDownloads.com
Don't do anything to harm yourself. You are so loved. Please give your situation time, please allow God time to move. He may be waiting for you to give in to Him, to say, God I will trust you, no matter what. Try trusting God and see what will happen.
Also, please go in for a medical checkup and tell your doctor about how you feel emotionally. Your doctor may have medications that can help you get over this 'bump' in the road.
Also, I highly recommend counseling. You may find a pastor in your church or other local church or some other professional who will understand and help you with your struggles.
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU!
If you are in need of counseling,
check out our free counseling resources
(phone number and webpage listed below.)
MORE LETTERS :
: If Only My Life Could Be Different
To : Teen Girl
To: Teen Boy
To: I Almost Died From a Suicide Attempt
To : Discouraged Man
To: Discouraged Woman
To : Wife of Unfaithful Husband
To: Husband of Unfaithful Wife
To : I'd be better off Dead
To : Unwed Teen Mom
To: I Can't Feel God's Presence
To : I'm still in love with my remarried Ex.
To : Discouraged Pastor
To : I Lost My Job
To : I Do What I Shouldn't
To : I'm Addicted to Porn
To : God Doesn't Hear or Help me
To : My Children Would be Better Off Without Me
To : I Feel Overwhelmed
To : My mother does not love me.
To : If I Commit Suicide, Will I Go To Hell?
To : My Friend Won't Speak to Me.
To : I Need Prayer
To : God Has Forgotten Me ?
To : How Can I Tell My Parents I'm Depressed ?
To : I am Angry at Myself!
To : I have Anorexia.
To : My Parents Won't Let Me Attend Church
To : Life Stinks !
To : Help, Others Make Fun of Me!
To: What If I Belong to the Devil?
To: I Can't Quit Thinking About Suicide.
To: Getting 'Saved' Will Not Stop Someone From Committing Suicide
To: I Betrayed Someone!
To: Someone Betrayed ME!
To: I'm not sure I really know God.
To: I am SO Depressed.
To: I have BOY trouble.
To: I have GIRL trouble.
To: I hooked up with my boyfriend, then he left/betrayed me.
To: I May Have Committed the Unpardonable Sin
To: I am Afraid
Don't forget, God's got your situation in hand!
Are you ready to say Yes to Jesus, if so, CLICK
If you would like to take the questionnaire again, CLICK HERE.
Join Ten Days of Encouragement below:
© Rebekah Montgomery 2004
P.S.S. If you are at risk to harm yourself, please go to the hospital, call
911, or call
1800 - SUICIDE
Suicide Prevention Hotline:
National Suicide Hotline:
Also, note there is live, free, Christian counseling available through the wonderful people at New Hope.
You can call: 714 NEW-HOPE (639-4673)
or go directly to their web site and chat live at:
Instant Download: Grief Relief
Please read our Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions